Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ange Took the Hint, Ellen! Yay!

Back in February I posted that I had knit a summer top for Angela for her birthday but forgot to take pictures of it before I put it in the mail. Then I hinted to Angela that maybe she should take some pictures of herself in the top and send them along. Thankfully she took the hint and did that this week! Actually Blair was the photographer. They also send along a picture of Angela in a pink dress that I knit for her last year. Thanks Angela and Blair!

The dress is machine knit with Berlini Smile (cotton/acrylic blend) and the top is hand knit using Patons Silk Bamboo (silk/bamboo blend).

I have found some work for Ellen. She'll be back next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment