Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ready To Go, Ellen!

I've been busy as a beaver the past few weeks getting the children's sweaters ready to go to market. I deliver them to the store tomorrow. So I thought I'd give you a glimpse of some of them. Today I did the fibre tags and hang tags. So we're ready to go!

And, earlier this week I got a few snaps of the two blue jays that visit our back patio every now and again.

In the midst of the busyness, I've managed to knit a sweater for myself. We'll show you that one next post. Our weather has been rain, drizzle and fog (fondly known by the locals as 'RDF') for most of the past week, so as soon as the weather clears off, we'll get Ellen outside and get a few shots around town in my new sweater!


100% wool with stripes and pocket in Bunny Soft

100% wool with tiny heart buttons

Tied girl's ballet sweater (cotton/modal)

100% wool. The tiny buttons are Christmas lights.

100% wool with Bernat Boa as trim, collar and pockets.




No comments:

Post a Comment