Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sweet News, Ellen!

Yes, we have 2 pieces of sweet news!

1.  Reached my walking goal of 1,000 kms in a year today! 





























2.  I knit a special outfit for Beatrice and entered her and a knit apron in a group exhibition at The Craft Council Gallery entitled "Sweet". It's a cupcake inspired exhibition. I received news today that both pieces have been accepted to be included in the Exhibition. Yay! 
(Can't give any sneak peeks so as soon as the Exhibition opens I'll post some pictures of my entries.)

Below is a general invitation for any of you who live in the St. John's and surrounding area to attend the Sweet Exhibition opening this Saturday (March 9). Should be fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------

You are invited - The Craft Council Gallery invites the public to Sweet, a group exhibition of cupcake-inspired craft, opening this Saturday, March 9 from 2-4 p.m. at the Annex Gallery, Devon House Craft Centre (59 Duckworth Street). Visitors can feast their eyes on finely crafted cupcakes in a variety of media, while satisfying their sweet tooth with deliciously decorated cupcakes including a selection from Best Kind Bake Shoppe. All are welcome to this free public event. 
The exhibition continues until April 6.





2 comments:

  1. Aww, wish I could be there, Betty.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could be here too Terri. I'll be sure to get pictures.

      Delete