Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nothing to Wear, Ellen?!

Ellen would have had something to wear if my latest machine knitting experiment had turned out okay. But, alas, it didn't, so no work for Ellen yet this week.

Yesterday was our first non-foggy day since last Tuesday, so yesterday evening I was itching to go out with the camera. The evening looked like it might shape up for a nice sunset. John must have gotten the vibes that I was wanting to go out, so when he asked if I'd like to go somewhere, I quickly dropped what I was doing, grabbed the camera and was on the door step in no time! When John drives I get the opportunity to look around.

As we were driving out the highway, the clouds were moving in, so no pretty sunset, but a nice evening nonetheless.  Here's a few shots we took along the way.

Ellen should have something to wear by the weekend.  :-)

Pond near Upper Gullies Beach, CBS

I like the blue sky reflection in the water. I love ducks of course.  Clear water - you can see the bottom!

Upper Gullies Beach - looking left

Upper Gullies Beach - looking right

Holyrood Beach

Painted wall, Holyrood

Pond across from the beach in Holyrood





No comments:

Post a Comment