Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Be Sweet Ellen!








































Ellen loved wearing this just as much as I do.  It's handknit from Be Sweet Yarns - Bambino and Beaded Mohair (purchased at Fabulous Yarns).  Knit on big needles during a road trip to Deer Lake.  The feel of this yarn is indeed fabulous and it drapes wonderfully around the body.  Plus, the yarn actually smells beautiful!  It's perfect for over the shoulders on a cool summer evening.  I have it placed inside my armoire and sometimes when I'm getting something else out of there, I reach in and touch it.  Need to find more places to go so I can wear it more often!
Below are the links for Be Sweet and Fabulous Yarns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment